Terms & Conditions
1. Description and use of services
The Services may contain e-mail services, chat areas, news groups, forums, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”) through sending an introduction of ICC, or of any ICC, Web pages by e-mail. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service.
2. No Unlawful and Prohibited Use
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
• Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, cause distress or inconvenience or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
• Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
ICC, has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, ICC, reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ICC, reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
3. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ICC, reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as ICC, deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ICC’s sole discretion.
Managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ICC.
4. Notice of Intellectual Property Rights
ICC is the beneficial and/or registered owner of its trade marks and trade names, including INSIDER CONDO CLUB and ICC. ICC is the owner of all copyright in its membership material, in its website and in any brochures and promotional material distributed by ICC including all photographs, services descriptions, designs and images which are displayed therein. No part of the membership material, website, brochures or other promotional material, or any photograph, services description, design or image contained in the membership material, website, brochures or other promotional material, may be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise used in whole or in part in any form or by any means except for:
(A) the limited and express permission granted to use to members in good standing, or:
(B) with the prior express written consent of ICC.
NO RIGHTS OF FORMER MEMBERS: No former member shall hold himself/herself/itself out as a member or former member of ICC.